Monday, September 28, 2015

Week 97 - September 28, 2015

Dear Family,

Well it was a crazy crazy week.

I don't have a ton of time, due to the fact I spent the day with Elder
Mullins and we went and taught a lesson and saw Will (the one from
America) It was super fun!!  Elder Mullins was in the district a couple
transfers back and he's an absolute stud!!  But yeah, this email's gonna
be really short.

Well this week Elder Peterson and I had the assignment to go inspect
all the pisos in the zone and so a couple days were spent doing that.

As for transfer news, It was quite the process in finding out what my
fate was for my final transfer.  I received a call on Wednesday
informing me that I would be training.  On Friday I went to a training
for all the trainers and President told me a little about my
assignment.  On Saturday I found out that I will be 1) Training  2)
opening up an area called La Laguna on the Island of Tenerife in the
Canary Islands and 3) I will be the district leader for the Tenerife
Island District.

I am beyond stoked.

I fly out Wednesday.

Thanks for the emails!  I'll be able to better respond next week!!

I love you all!!!

Enjoy conference!!!

Elder Jarrett Anderson
¡Hurah por Israel!
¡El reino de dios o nada!




Enviado desde mi iPad