Monday, April 6, 2015

April 6, 2015



Dear Mom,

Well I don't have a ton of time to email.  Something weird happened with the computer..  but it was an okay week!!!  Things are starting to improve but Sandra told us she doesn't want to listen to us anymore.  It was super super sad and now we honestly don't have any investigators.  We have been searching and searching.  

Conference seemed to make everything better!!!  As I heard the words of the seventy who shared the story of the missionary with the struggling companion when he said in the words of god, "You two aren't that different in my eyes" well.. it hit me that I need to humble myself.  We are all here to learn and grow.  Maybe this area wasn't growing because of my pride. I have been repenting of my pridefulness and I am very excited for this next week.  Conference was amazing!!! I'll tell you more next week!!!! 

Thanks for all your love.  

Love,
Elder Anderson

by the way, this is week 6 of the transfer!!  Transfers this weekend!!!